Off Road Vehicle Insurance
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Florida. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is your insurance policy.
Are your off-road toys covered?
Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Talk to us today to find out how to get the best value on your Florida motorsports insurance.