This Friday the 13th is especially frightening as COVID-19 is at the forefront of everyone’s minds. We realize that this is a concern worldwide and want to acknowledge that we are taking our community’s safety very seriously. Although there is no pertinent outbreak of the virus in our area, we want to ensure that you have protective measures preventively in place. Here is some advice for the public on avoiding the contraction and spreading of the Coronavirus from the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Wash your hands as frequently as possible.
- An alcohol-based hand rub can also kill viruses on your hands.
- Practice social distance; especially if someone is coughing or sneezing.
- The WHO suggest maintaining a distance of 3 feet.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, or face.
- This is the easiest way for the virus to enter your body.
- Cough/sneeze into your bent elbow or a tissue.
- And then wash your hands!
- Seek medical care if any symptoms arise:
- This can include things such as a fever, cough, or even difficulty breathing.
If seeking further information on COVID-19 please consider visiting the World Health Organization website. This resource provides training materials, safety tips, frequently asked questions, situation reports, research on the virus, and live global updates on the status of the virus. https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Protection is what we do, and we want to protect you now during this time of concern. We want to assure you that Team Wren is here for you and we do not plan on closing our office at this time. We have a safety plan in place and our team is prepared to adjust their work environment in order to be here for you. We are here to help and will continue to support you and update you as new information is made known.